Saturday, July 11, 2009

Seven Years Bad Sex

So, drinking, the tradition in Austria is to look each other in the eye and say, "proust." I asked at an inn to the innkeeper--what happens if you don't look each other in the eye? I expected the answer to be something like, I'll turn into a toad or not find the trail of bread crumbs. No. The answer is: Seven Years Bad Sex.
Oh, Jesus, Mary and Joseph. As I hear the cathedral bells toll and echo across the valley, please don't let that be true, because I think I didn't make adequate eye contact on the toast...

2 comments:

  1. priceless.
    i'll remember that

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good one...shows that have standards and that they mean it!

    Wish more Americans were like that...maybe for other things than drinking and sex, though...

    That'll be a good one to remember!

    ReplyDelete