Thursday, August 6, 2009

If the Desert Coughs Me Up...

So, I'm taking off on the moto today. More or less pointed east for the next 3k-or-so miles. A few nights of staring into a campfire, a few days of rolling on, then Colorado to pay a visit to the Wessels. No plans after that, but they'll come together.
I'm still not sure If I'll just bounce off of South Carolina once I get there. My financial aid hasn't come through yet, and the guy I've been talking to about an apartment is suspiciously silent recently. That and the Northwest is so damn nice...
Ah, well... At least it should be a fun ride. Who knows, maybe I'll get a college degree out of it.
Chow

2 comments:

  1. Hope the road and camp fires treat you well and that you enjoy riding cross country. Wish I could be doing the same! Say hi to the desert for me (if you end up going through it) or atleast CO. Where do the Wessels live...
    Boulder, by chance?

    Hope things work out with school and living quarters.

    Now I've gotta do some catching up....

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry for the road troubles! another friend once did Portland to Ohio, a former boyfriend and I once did Fla-Oh (remind me to tell you about falling asleep on a motorcycle!) good memories. you can do it some other time :)

    ReplyDelete